Total GP Booragoon officially opened on September 3rd 2011 by Hon. Christian Porter.
At Total GP our mission is to provide excellence in health care to our patients with a personalised service involving respect, confidentiality and compassion.
Values and Beliefs
- Caring for patients as we would wish to be cared for ourselves.
- Provision of the highest quality customer service and high quality care throughout the care delivery process addressing both medical and financial issues.
- Provision of a comfortable, pleasant environment to complement the care of our patients.
- Uncompromising integrity at every level.
- Recruitment of staff of the highest quality and support of them for the maintenance of the highest level service.
- Promotion of a sense of common purpose involving quality, innovation and teamwork within the organisation. General practice is defined by the RACGP as ‘the provision of patient centred continuing comprehensive, coordinated primary care to individuals, families and communities’.
- To ensure our patients feel cared for in all areas of our organisation.
- To provide a professional and fulfilling work environment with a sense of family for our physicians, allied health, nursing and administrative staff at the same time ensuring them a good quality of life.
- To promote and encourage shared values between colleagues to promote an efficient full spectrum of health care.
Doctors: View the General Practitioners at Total GP